Game of Thrones 4x01
As it's usual here on Tumblr, there's more info on my "About me" page.
You took my baby from me and hurt her. And now she’s all grown up and she’s fine. But I’ll never see my baby again.
One of the most chilling moments in Doctor Who comes from the look on Amy Pond’s face and the revenge in her voice as she openly defies any moral code she is expected to live by as the Doctor’s associate and kills the woman who kidnapped and tortured her daughter.
peeta has never been more proud of himself than he has at this moment
GOOD JOB GUYS
To celebrate reaching 500 followers, I’m doing a giveaway!
- Souvenir programme from Wicked London (2012 - 2013 cast).
- I Heart Oz T-Shirt (Large, UK size 12-14).
- Pink and Green chocolate with Gelphie gift tags made by me.
- Must be following me (I will check, this is to celebrate my followers after all).
- Feel free to follow for the giveaway, as long as you plan to stay followed to me when it ends.
- 1 note = 1 entry, you can enter as many times as you like, just be considerate and don’t spam your followers.
- Likes count as long as you reblog this at least once, this is to increase chances of people that might want to enter seeing this post.
- Giveaway is international.
- Ends 12th April 2014.
- There will be one winner who will be messaged on the closing date and have 3 days to respond.
Good luck everyone!
Open Source Clothing.
Now I feel it imperative to reblog this, because the project seems to have hit a snag: The video they put up has been taken down because of claims of 3rd-party content, whatever whatever corporate lawyer stuff internet throttling stuff. That makes me think that Bennetton or one of the others whose stores were glimpsed in the background got their hooks in Vimeo.
So I thought I’d tell you a yarn about how this thing works:
You download the open-source plans for the machine.
You build it.
You download their open-souce clothing-maker program.
You enter the desired measurements into the fields (the ones I remember from the video were arm and neck and chest measurements, so I’m sure they have waist and/or hips too)
You print out your sweater, or hat, or scarf, or cardigan, or whatever it was that you selected. It takes an hour to print out the sweater, working off of the two yarn spools that you can see in the bottom right corner of this .gif
That’s it. Custom-fit, custom-color clothing in an hour, for the price of yarn. Can you see why one of the clothing companies targetted in the video might have felt threatened enough to force the video to come down?
ophelia-el-britannia OMG I love this! It’s perfect.
"I know she’ll be in good hands."
86th Academy Awards Best Picture nominees
I think cinema, movies, and magic have always been closely associated. The very earliest people who made film were magicians.
Vanity Fair’s 2008 ‘Hitchcock Hollywood Portfolio’
John would have hated that baby's name, and Sherlock knows it.
in which aufidius is basically tumblr